- Odds are that all of these methods have some valuable contribution to make to better government.
- While “lean” doesn’t generate any particular excitement anymore, it’s become a productive instrument to improve government services.
- Along the way governments have learned, sometimes painfully, how to make best use of it.
- Everyone is still trying to figure out where applications of this technology really make sense for governments and their citizens and what it’s really good for.
- And much like in the private sector, where the Hype Cycle originated, it can be applied just as well to government.
Read the full article, click here.
@adfichter: “Policy Labs, Blockchain etc.: 10 Government Innovations and Their Place in the Hype Cycle.”
The Hype Cycle, created by Gartner, provides a helpful and entertaining way to map how a technology develops from conception to maturity to adoption. As …
10 Government Innovations and Their Place in the Hype Cycle