- In a nutshell, the data he has provided can be fed into software, which then says whether all the parts of this puzzle fit together.
- Mr Wright does not want to make public the proof for block 1, arguing that block 9 contains the only bitcoin address that is clearly linked to Mr Nakamoto (because he sent money to Hal Finney).
- Mr Wright says that if he could reinvent bitcoin, he would program in a steady increase of the block size.
- Having been named as Mr Nakamoto Mr Wright has a steep hill to climb to convince the world that he is bitcoin’s founder.
- The CV also says that Mr Wright has submitted his thesis for a doctorate in computer science and lists a doctorate in theology.
Read the full article, click here.
@braahem_khoetm6: “Our technology editor @econoscribe put Craig Wright to the test. Here’s the story”
Evaluating his claim will involve a multi-step paternity test
Craig Steven Wright claims to be Satoshi Nakamoto. Is he?