- A fork was needed to heal from the attack.
- All the creator-driven handholding is quite alien in mercenary crypto-libertarian land, but it may be exactly what the corporations on the sidelines need to see, especially as the stakes and the use cases for blockchain tech get larger over time.
- Bitcoin had many problems in its first couple years that required correction or tweaking.
- And this is where the corporations find Ethereum attractive.
- A serious bug in ethereum itself is sufficient to warrant a fork,” he recently posted on reddit.
Read the full article, click here.
@OliverMCarding: “Nice post by @d_seaman : Why Corporations love #Ethereum”
Ethereum, the world’s second most valuable cryptocurrency network after Bitcoin, recently fell victim to a sophisticated hack within one of its third par…
Why Corporations Love Ethereum