- Nick Hastreiter I write about the future of industries.
- Bitcoin mining is the backbone of the Bitcoin industry which has already raised well over $1 billion in venture capital from the world’s leading venture capitalists.
- Bitcoin is decentralized and is powered by what’s known as “Bitcoin Miners”.
- Genesis Mining is the largest cloud mining provider in the world, serving over 250,000 daily customers and actively supports and advocates for growth and expansion of the industry as a whole.
- To understand where the industry is headed I caught up with Marco Streng, CEO and co-founder of Genesis Mining.
Read the full article, click here.
@GenesisMining: “N.H. from @FutureOfEvrythn interviewed for @HuffingtonPost our CEO @Marco_Streng about the future of #Bitcoin:”
Unless you’ve been living under a rock for the past 5 years, you’ve likely at least heard the word “Bitcoin” before. While you’ve almost certainly heard …
What’s the Future of Bitcoin Mining?