- Like cryptocurrencies such as bitcoin, it is an encrypted system that processes payments instantaneously removing the need for a third party to process or settle the transaction.
- Gas stations saw booming business in April, pushing retail sales up to $44B June 22, 9:57 AM ET read comments
- MintChip launch Tuesday brings Canadian-made digital cash to consumers read comments
- Please note that comments are moderated and published according to our submission guidelines .
- Please note that CBC does not endorse the opinions expressed in comments.
Read the full article, click here.
@Corner_Coin: “MintChip allows users to transfer money between themselves with no transaction fee #fintech #bitcoin”
MintChip, the digital cash platform started by the Royal Canadian Mint and acquired earlier this year by Toronto financial technology startup nanoPay, will be available to consumers starting today.
MintChip launch Tuesday brings Canadian-made digital cash to consumers