- Donald Trump greets Mitt Romney during a news conference in Las Vegas in 2012.
- Donald Trump has had a wild week – and it’s only Wednesday
- Trump conflict overshadows attacks on Clinton foreign policy
- Trump issued the call while predicting that Romney would win the popular vote but lose the electoral.
- Facing sinking poll numbers and campaign morale, Trump has questioned the integrity of the nation’s election system in recent days.
Read the full article, click here.
@bitcoinagile: “Millions stolen from #bitcoin exchange”
The global bitcoin community is rattled after hackers seized 120,000 units of Bitcoin from Bitfinex, the world’s largest US-dollar exchange for the digital currency. Ryan Brooks reports.
Millions stolen from Bitcoin exchange [Video]