- Venezuela raises petrol price for first time in 20 years
- It noted that the demand for international flights to Venezuela had dropped in 2015 and in the first quarter of the current year.
- The company also said currency controls in Venezuela made it impossible for airlines to convert their earnings into dollars and send the money abroad.
- Venezuela introduces two-day week to deal with energy crisis
- Venezuela’s government has defended its policies, saying it must prioritise.
Read the full article, click here.
@bitcoinagile: “Lufthansa to suspend flights to Venezuela – BBC News #bitcoin #Venezuela #inflation”
The German airline, Lufthansa, says it will suspend flights to Venezuela from next month due to growing economic difficulties in the country.
Lufthansa to suspend flights to Venezuela