- You were unexpectedly ambivalent about finding a good job – or any job.
- I’ve asked, and sometimes pleaded, for years with you to get a job, any job
- I want you to get a job so I don’t wake up in the middle of the night worrying that my career is the only one between us and financial ruin.
- A letter to … my wife, who won’t get a job while I work myself to death
- I often dream of leaving my firm for a less demanding position, with you making up any financial deficit with a job – even a modest one – of your own.
Read the full article, click here.
The letter you always wanted to write
A letter to … my wife, who won’t get a job while I work myself to death