- A blockchain system could cost-effectively engage all residents and provide equal access to public services and social security.
- Europe can be a pioneer in enabling individuals, rather than corporations, to collect, control, and monetize their own personal data on the blockchain.
- But if we do this right, a more inclusive, peaceful, and prosperous Europe and world are within reach.
- For 40 years, Europe has had the Internet of information.
- The blockchain will not simply disrupt every industry – it will dramatically lower the barriers to business creation.
Read the full article, click here.
@deYook: “”killing cash would reduce crime & improve regulation” “Why we should fear a cashless world””
It’s time for a digital euro.
Here’s Europe’s Answer to the Mess That Brexit Left