- It’s basically the register of all bitcoin transactions, like a bank ledger.
- So while you can expect to see blockchain technology used at your bank, it looks like it’s not about to replace the ballot box.
- When you make a transaction using traditional money, bank ledgers are updated to reflect where the money has come from and where it’s gone.
- It’s this idea of “banking without banks” that has naturally got the interest of … banks.
- Photo: “It’s banking without banks, and money without money.”
Read the full article, click here.
@Stardustau: “It’s called ‘#blockchain’ and it could be a game changer via @ABCNews #computing #economics #technology #science”
Banks are trialling it. The ASX is investing in it. Politicians have talked it up. The question is, what is it?
It’s called ‘blockchain’ and it could be a game changer