- Workers install central processing units on motherboards to create mining machines, which will later fill the empty shelves.
- Because of the intensity of the computation work involved in mining Bitcoins, fans are needed to cool the machines.
- The computers try to unlock new Bitcoins by solving computational problems and serving as accountants for the Bitcoin network.
- Discarded servers and Ethernet cables litter the first floor of the Bitcoin mining facility in Guizhou.
- The machines are used to mine Bitcoin and Ether, a competing virtual currency.
Read the full article, click here.
@Canuckoholic: “Imagine how many #bitcoin #mining centres there must be globally.. Take a glimpse in one of many in #China”
The gateway to one of two facilities that house machines built to mine new Bitcoins in Guizhou, a province in southeastern China. China has become the biggest market for Bitcoin, fueling huge investments in mining centers like this one.
Mining for Bitcoin in China