- Teenager able to buy handgun on dark web and visited scene of previous school shooting, say German investigators
- The Munich gunman planned his attack on the fifth anniversary of Breivik’s shooting and used a similar Glock 17 pistol.
- The shooter’s identity was confirmed to police on Friday by the father of the gunman, who recognised his son on a video that was circulating on social media after the shooting and went to the police, Heimberger confirmed.
- Authorities also confirmed that the gunman had written a manifesto before the attack, but did not reveal any details about its content.
- Sonboly had spent time researching previous mass shootings, including one in Winneden, a site he visited and photographed.
Read the full article, click here.
@SaiGonSeamus: “If true, which i enormously doubt, this is the 1st case of somebody successfully buying a gun on #Tor”
Teenager able to buy handgun on dark web and visited scene of previous school shooting, say German investigators
Munich gunman Ali Sonboly ‘planned attack for more than a year’