- Pokemon Go’s developers used a grid to block the country, but geometric shapes cannot perfectly cover the natural contours of coastline.
- In the past, a boomtown was the result of a discovery of gold, or oil; money and families would migrate .
- A South Korea town is seeing boom times due to the augmented reality game
- Pokemon-generated commerce is not limited to South Korea at all.
- It turns out Sokcho may be in the only area in South Korea where you can play the augmented reality game, as the result of a technical loophole.
Read the full article, click here.
@hypervisible: “If title starts with: “Can Pokemon, Blockchain, SV save _X_?” Save yourself some time. The answer is no. ht @IEthics”
A South Korea town is seeing boom times due to the augmented reality game; Danny Cevallos says such games may reshape our economic landscape
Could Pokemon Go save the economy? (Opinion)