- “The bitcoin was stolen from users’ segregated wallets,” he said.
- How a $64M hack changed the fate of Ethereum, Bitcoin’s closest competitor read comments
- Bitcoin plunged just over 23 per cent on Tuesday after the news broke.
- The volume stolen amounts to about 0.75 per cent of all bitcoin in circulation.
- Bitcoins worth $94M stolen in hack on Bitfinex exchange
Read the full article, click here.
@CloudCORA: “#Hackers steal $94M in #bitcoin from exchange users’ accounts”
Nearly 120,000 units of digital currency bitcoin worth about $94 million were stolen from the exchange platform Bitfinex in Hong Kong, making it the second-biggest security breach ever of such an exchange.
Bitcoins worth $94M stolen in hack on Bitfinex exchange