- Forde suggested that Hillary Clinton’s recent policy goals for technology and innovation and the use of blockchain government applications is a “positive step forward” in achieving its goals.
- Benzinga does not provide investment advice.
- According to Brian Forde, the director of Digital Currency at the MIT Media Lab, governments need to fully understand the impact of blockchain-based applications and understand how the technology might be used to increase trust.
- Clinton: There Is Something Wrong With Our Country Sponsored Bloomberg Video
- Bitcoin is considered to be the first technology to use the blockchain, as every transaction is recorded and made public.
Read the full article, click here.
@JorgeNdeG: “Governments need to fully understand the impact of #blockchain-based applications @Benzinga vía @YahooFinance”
From Yahoo Finance: Analysts at Goldman Sachs define “blockchain” as a type of environment that acts like a “a shared digital ledger of transactions recorded and verified across a network of participants in …
What Is Blockchain, And Why Should You Care?