- The Company focuses on acquiring technologies, patents and companies having the ability to leverage the blockchain crypto technology.
- Smartmatic, which has overseen the casting of over 3.7 Billion votes and 3,500 + elections using its unique voting system technologies, has the ability to provide a stable, reliable platform, from which the Company can leverage its interest in elections; particularly its access to those blockchain technologies, licenses and patents supporting election services.
- Founded in the US in 2000, Smartmatic is the leading provider of voting technologies and solutions worldwide.
- Mr. John Matthews, CEO of Global Arena Holding, Inc. said, “It was a wonderful opportunity for GES to work with one of the world’s leading election technology providers.
- Such forward-looking information involves important risks and uncertainties that could significantly affect anticipated results in the future and such results may differ from those expressed in any forward-looking statements made by, or on behalf of, the company.
Read the full article, click here.
@bitcoinagile: “GES and Smartmatic Complete Successful Organized Labor Election in Hawaii #blockchain”
Global Arena Holding, Inc. announced today that the Company’s subsidiary, Global Election Services, Inc. , successfully completed an election for a Hawaiian Union, doing so with the support of a leading …
GES and Smartmatic Complete Successful Organized Labor Election in Hawaii