- Corn futures added 0.29 percent to $3.4175 and wheat climbed 1.80 percent to $4.2525.
- The 5-Year Note was yielding 1.13 percent.
- The closely watched “fear index” shed another 5.65 percent to 12.02.
- NYMEX crude oil futures fell more than 1 percent and were last trading at $44.23.
- The yield on the 2-Year Note was 0.71 percent.
Read the full article, click here.
@expconscious: “Friday Market Wrap: Stocks, Indexes Continue To Rise #forex #trading #bitcoin”
The S&P 500 closed at a new record high on Friday as the U.S. equity market continued its recent rally. The Nasdaq posted the biggest gains on the session followed by the S&P and the Dow. Stock movers …
Friday Market Wrap: Stocks, Indexes Continue To Rise