- Frank reportedly fulfilled his Def Jam contract with ‘Endless.’
- A year later, Ocean released his first studio album Channel Orange via Def Jam.
- The pending accomplishment seems even more impressive now, now that Frank Ocean is an independent artist.
- Frank Ocean signed with Def Jam as a solo artist in 2009, though 2011’s Nostalgia, Ultra was released outside of the contract.
- Despite the fact that Frank Ocean is still listed on Def Jam’s roster , it has been reported that Frank is no longer with the label.
Read the full article, click here.
@PigsAndPlans: “Frank Ocean is reportedly no longer with Def Jam, making ‘Blonde’ a self-released album.”
Frank reportedly fulfilled his Def Jam contract with ‘Endless.’
Frank Ocean’s ‘Blonde’ is an Independent Release and Not Via Def Jam