- A Starbucks barista in Essexville, Michigan, is wowing the Internet with a beverage dedicated to mermaids.
- Jocelyn Freeman says her so-called âMermaid Frappuccinoâ is actually a Pokemon Go Frappuccino without raspberry syrup that is drizzled with a sauce made from toasted coconut matcha.
- Freeman created the fishy Frapp in a pinch when her location ran out of the ingredients for the Unicorn Frappuccino, according to Mashable.com
âWe have tons of people coming in for [the Unicorn] even after two weeks,â Freeman told HuffPost.
- Hits the spot with this warmer weather we have been having.â
She said the recipe for the drink is as follows:Â
Unlike the Unicorn Frappuccino, the âMermaidâ drink isnât official, so you may have to explain it to a barista a few times.
- Still, the end result is getting rave reviews from at least one Starbucks a blog dedicated to the coffee giant, describes the âMermaid Frappuccinoâ as âa great idea for storesÂ that are looking for a âbarista creationâ to show off.â
The review says: âThis is really good!
The creator says her Mermaid Frappuccino “is sweet and it tastes like blackberry ice cream.”
@cambio: Forget unicorns, now mermaids have their own Frappuccinos
“We have tons of people coming in for [the Unicorn] even after two weeks,” Freeman told HuffPost. “I actually really liked the Unicorn because it was so sour! But it was super sweet, so I couldn’t finish one. This drink is sweet and it tastes like blackberry ice cream! Hits the spot with this warmer weather we have been having.”