- The financial services industry can transform itself around blockchain technology, if it can find the leadership to do it.
- The smartest incumbents will use blockchain technology strategically, including permissionless systems to penetrate new markets like the unbanked and bring new services to market.
- Permissioned blockchains use distributed ledger technology without having a digital currency attached.
- Regulators might also prefer them over public blockchains, like the bitcoin blockchain, because they need not be anonymous or pseudonymous.
- (Read an excerpt of our book, Blockchain Revolution, .
Read the full article, click here.
@bitcoinagile: “Five Myths about the #blockchain Revolution #technology,dontapscott,alex-tapscott,blockchain,revolution,bitcoin”
Five Myths About the Blockchain Revolution