- Britain to have a new Prime Minister before party conference in October, he said
- Final tally released — Leave: 17,410,742 beats Remain: 16,141,241
- Cabinet is to meet on Monday to work out next steps forward
- (CNN) British Prime Minister David Cameron announces his resignation after the United Kingdom votes to leave the European Union.
- Cameron told the nation he had spoken to Queen Elizabeth Friday morning
Read the full article, click here.
@CNN: “Final results from #Brexit referendum are in:”
It’s a tense wait for votes to be counted in the United Kingdom as the country decides whether to leave or remain in the Europe Union.
EU referendum: United Kingdom votes on membership — latest updates