- Blair: We live with ‘pain’ of Iraq war
- Chilcot inquiry: What Tony Blair and George W. Bush left behind in Iraq
- How Bush and Blair helped the Kurds
- CNN International Correspondent Ben Wedeman has lived on and off in the Middle East since the 1970s and has covered Iraq extensively since the 1990s.
- The distraught people searching for loved ones blown to pieces or burned beyond recognition have nothing to savor in the Iraq that Blair and Bush wrought.
Read the full article, click here.
@CNN: “False pretenses of “liberation”: What Blair, Bush left behind in Iraq (Opinion) #Chilcot”
The Chilcot report may embarrass Tony Blair, but at least he no longer has to deal with the quagmire he helped create in Iraq. But the people here do.
Chilcot inquiry: What Tony Blair and George W. Bush left behind in Iraq