- Ethereum: Come The Big Banks
- Requests for comment sent to UBS AG’s press office in New York were unreturned.
- Unlike Bitcoin’s eventual 21 million coin supply ceiling, there is no hard cap to the amount of Ether that can be created over time, but only 5 Ether per mined block are generated – right now, a new block is mined approximately every 14.4 seconds.
- (Coinbase also recently announced integration of Ether on coinbase.com, the company’s primary consumer wallet platform.)
- “The smart bond platform enables the issuance of bonds through distributed ledger technology.
Read the full article, click here.
The Ethereum protocol, described by some in the cryptocurrency community as a new rival or sibling for frontrunner technology Bitcoin, is supported by it…
Ethereum: Here Come The Big Banks