- Review our cookies policy for more details and to change your cookie preference.
- Britain is also less dependent on its neighbours for investment and has fewer emigrants than most other European countries.
- Daily chart: Measuring a progressive society
- Daily chart: Interest in moving to Canada is at an all-time high
- EVEN before Britain voted to leave the European Union, opportunistic populists across the continent were claiming that their countries could also break free of the shackles of Brussels.
Read the full article, click here.
@pdacosta: “#Euro-dependency by country #Brexit”
How much of member states’ trade, investment and migration comes from within the EU
Daily chart: Euro-dependency