- In the short video, we guide you through buying your first bitcoin or ether at Coinbase, and then choosing a long term storage solution or “wallet” for your freshly bought cryptographic rarity.
- The price of Ether rallied broadly today, with the currency’s USD-denominated price up about 1.5% over the last 24 hours, bringing Ethereum’s total market cap to US $1.04 billion.
- The currency celebrates its one year operational anniversary in nine days.
- I posted a screenshot to Twitter of Coinbase’s buy page, which is now “bi-metallic” so to speak in that it offers the “gold” and “silver” of crypto land: Bitcoin and Ether.
- As reported earlier today, market leading Bitcoin wallet firm Coinbase introduced full integration of cryptocurrency Ether to their users.
Read the full article, click here.
@EthMonkey: “Ethereum Rallies On Coinbase Integration #ethereum”
As reported earlier today, market lea…
Ethereum Rallies On Coinbase Integration