- Officials release name of man found in Denver alley trash can – The Denver Post 161 views
- Coburg-based Serenity Lane substance-abuse treatment center sued over 19-year-old’s death – The Register-Guard 162 views
- Miami-Adde Circuit Judge Teresa Mary Pooler isn’t expected to issue a decision for several weeks, but in court gave a nod to the questions at issue in the case.
- NEW: New Mexican restaurant opens in downtown Cheyenne – Wyoming Tribune 120 views
- Person dies after falling from cellphone tower in Maryland – Washington Post 122 views
Read the full article, click here.
@bitcoinagile: “Economist Argues #bitcoin Isn’t Money in Closely Watched Court Case – Money Magazine”
In a court proceeding watched closely in tech and financial circles across the United States and the world, an economist testified last week that bitcoin isn’t really money and thus not subject to money-laundering laws. The judge’s decision—not expected for several weeks—could have a major impact on the future of the cryptocurrency.
Economist Argues Bitcoin Isn’t Money in Closely Watched Court Case – Money Magazine – News Usy