- Launched at our Buttonwood event in October 2015, Finance Disrupted will explore what the digital revolution means for finance and the broader economy.
- In 2003 Usama co-founded and led the DMX Group, a data mining and data strategy consulting and technology company specialising in Big Data Analytics for Fortune 500 clients.
- Before becoming Comptroller in 2012, Mr Curry also served as a director of the Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation (
- s global data strategy, architecting its data policies and systems, and managing its data analytics and data processing infrastructure.
- collected, managed, and processed over 25 terabytes of data per day, and drove a major part of ad targeting revenue and data insights businesses globally.
Read the full article, click here.
@EconomistEvents: “Does the tech of blockchain actually warrant its excitement? Find out its promises and perils at #FinanceDisrupted:”
The wave of fintech disruption sweeping through the financial services industry is approaching a critical phase. Launched at our Buttonwood event in October 2015, Finance Disrupted will explore what the digital revoluti