- More and more businesses are accepting it as a form of currency banks have a duty to their customers to accept it.
- Digital Bank WB21 is Accepting Bitcoin Deposits
- You need to go to an exchange platform that accepts your digital currency, set up an account, transfer your bitcoins, and wait for the exchange to send a payment to your Bank.
- Bitcoin is making its way into the banking world via WB21.
- A Bank accepting bitcoin sounds quite unusual; it makes total sense when you see it from a customer’s perspective.
Read the full article, click here.
@bitcoinagile: “Digital Bank WB21 is Accepting #bitcoin Deposits #crypto”
Bitcoin is a currency that has always struggled to break into the mainstream. It’s also a currency that is being mined at a faster and faster ra…
Digital Bank WB21 is Accepting Bitcoin Deposits