- Tech recruitment company Harvey Nash has announced the creation of 100 new jobs in…
- Forecourt retailer Maxol is to create 50 new jobs in…
- Michael Cogley Forecourt retailer Maxol is to create 50 new jobs in Mayo after a €2m investment that will see the firm restore its station on Newport Road and open a new outlet in Castlebar.
- Deloitte to develop fintech in Irish ‘lab’, 50 jobs to be created
- Paul Jacob, managing director of Smart Storage, which is creating 60 jobs in Ireland
Read the full article, click here.
@supergingerdave: “.@DeloitteIreland join @Infosys in locating blockchain R&D centre in Dublin #fintech”
Dublin has been selected to become a base for developing services using new blockchain technologies by Deloitte, the professional services and consulting firm.
Deloitte to develop fintech in Irish ‘lab’, 50 jobs to be created