- “For me the technology is a tool for people to be able use, it’s not some like toy,” he said. “
- You talk to them about it, and they say that ‘people download my app and pay for it it’s useful.’
- Right now we’re just trying to get the basic things there, the fundamentals, so that later we can have the platform that we can build all of these things we want to build on,” he said.
- “You can use the tools to establish contracts between people,” Taaki explained.
- The key to using technology to govern, Taaki says, is the blockchain, a part of Bitcoin that is to be fully explored.
Read the full article, click here.
@1cyrilblanc1: “Dark Wallet’s Developer Envisions ‘Startup Governments’ Run on Bitcoin via @motherboard”
Amir Taaki has big ideas of how cryptocurrency’s anarchic roots could change society.
Dark Wallet’s Developer Envisions ‘Startup Governments’ Run on Bitcoin