- It issued a fierce warning to the banks after concluding an inquiry into money laundering and corruption in the banking sector, focusing on the Washington DC-based Riggs Bank.
- HSBC Bank USA took a similar position over money transfers to an account at HSBC Luxembourg in the name of another company believed to be linked to Mr Obiang.
- Then click the big power button to whitelist the current web site, and its state will be remembered next time you visit the web site.
- Click the Adblock/Adblock Plus icon, which is to the right of your address bar.
- The banks refused to say who the owners were.
Read the full article, click here.
@DanDarkPill: “@DanDarkPill Ethereum Foundation sponsored by Santander bank.
Santander slammed in Senate money-laundering report”
Banco Santander Central Hispano, which is bidding for Abbey National, and HSBC, the UK’s largest bank, have been slammed for lax money-laundering procedures in a report by a US Senate subcommittee.The Spanish bank and the UK-based multinational stand accused of laxity in the fight against money laundering, drug trafficking, corruption and terrorism, notably in the oil-rich African state of Equatorial Guinea.
HSBC and Santander slammed in Senate money-laundering report