- Although some of the exploits included in the dump have been confirmed as legitimate, the auction itself may be a farse: The Shadow Brokers are asking for the audacious sum of 1 million bitcoins, or around $500 million, and have not detailed what exactly it is they apparently have for sale.
- Someone Rickrolled the Bitcoin Auction for NSA Exploits
- On Wednesday, the current highest bidder told Motherboard they “have a feeling nothing will come out of it, but worth a shot.”
- The hacker or hackers who released them, The Shadow Brokers, have indicated they will give more material to the winner of an ongoing bitcoin auction, and at least a few people are trying to get their hands on the promised goods.
- You might that think that the sale of NSA-linked exploits would be very serious business.
Read the full article, click here.
@josephfcox: “‼️ Crucial #ShadowBrokers Development ‼️
Someone rickrolled the auction Bitcoin address”
Never gonna take your auction seriously.
Someone Rickrolled the Bitcoin Auction for NSA Exploits