- Coinbase To Add Ethereum Direct Buys This Month
- Even so, Coinbase has already added ether to GDAX and will be making it available on its retail site Coinbase.com this month .
- The Ethereum community on Reddit struck a joyful tone on news Coinbase will be further working with secondplace cryptocurrency Ether, beyond the integration of Ether on Coinbase’s exchange, which has already launched.
- Easy access to ether for new consumers will coincide with the positive press regarding the (hopeful) success of the hard fork.”
- According to publicly viewable network statistics , Ethereum transaction volume has been increasing rapidly in recent months, even as much of the media coverage remains focused on firstplace cryptocurrency Bitcoin, valued at $10.4 billion collectively.
Read the full article, click here.
@bitcoinagile: “Coinbase To Add #ethereum Direct Buys This Month #bitcoin,money,ethereum”
The Ethereum community on Reddit struck a
Coinbase To Add Ethereum Direct Buys This Month