- Remittance is just one use case of Bitcoin, but there’s so much more”, he said, “it’s also the easier access to financial services that we can provide, through Bitcoin.
- A few media sources noted that Bitcoin adoption is ‘ accelerating’ in the Philippines.
- Load the card with bitcoin whenever her family needs money, from app
- Family withdraws money from ATM or spends directly from the Mastercard
- Purchase bitcoin in host country and keep in the account
Read the full article, click here.
@btc_update: “Case Study: Filipino OFWs and Bitcoin – Huffington Post #bitcoin #fintech #btc #crypto”
Working abroad has been no walk in the part for Louise*, 33, who originally hails from Manila, Philippines. She has been providing support services for a…
Case Study: Filipino OFWs and Bitcoin