- With the fast-paced emerging of technology, blockchain has been born and now fills up the commerce and business news.
- Today, many companies are already testing the capabilities and possibly leveraging the uses of Blockchain technology into their core business, and because of its popularity, start-up companies emerged on the surface.
- Blockchain can disrupt the transport ecosystem in such a way as it will be more convenient and safer for the consumers and it will build trust and innovative solutions to the current transportation systems.
- Blockchain technology will also provide security for the user’s identity, age, coverage such as insurances, ability to pay while being under the protection of anonymity of the commuter’s travel information.
- Promising businesses such as DOVU aims to change the way we live, the way we do business and the way we travel by enabling a system that is powered by data and trust.
With the fast-paced emerging of technology, blockchain has been born and now fills up the commerce and business news. It is taking everything by storm an…
@cybertechtalk: Can The #Transport Ecosystem Be Disrupted with #Blockchain? @dovuapi
The blockchain is a decentralized ledger or database that is non-refutable and. The primary goal of this system is to bring back the trust of people, especially investors and entrepreneurs with taking the risk of the business itself. In blockchain, every party involved in the transaction is capable of making an input on the system if there is an individual transaction.
The beauty of the distributed ledger is that all parties involved can view the sales or dealings made. In every related transaction, a block adds up to the system. It is called as a chain because sales will link to each other.
The primary concern is the high rate of road accidents and traffic jams. Too much number of cars and trucks makes the city choked with pollution which wholly contributes on the issues of global warming. Everyone hopes for a safer commute, safe to bicycle riders, pedestrians, and commuters, less crowded and congested roads.
Commuters have patronized Uber and Lyft as means of transportation. Through an app, people can nowadays book rides by just tapping on their phones. Through this shared services, it became one of the reasons why the problem in traffic worsens over time. Business owners applied rights and franchise to enter shared vehicles business.
Promising businesses such as DOVU aims to change the way we live, the way we do business and the way we travel by enabling a system that is powered by data and trust. Imagine seamless payment across mobility or transport services: one secure global token for riding a bus or train, renting a bike or car or even enabling you to have control on what data you share when riding vehicles.