- Thursday night was Mrs. Clinton’s moment, and one for all women.
- White, along with purple and gold, were the official colors of the National Woman’s Party and the suffragist movement.
- Fashion & Style | Why Hillary Wore White
- According to a history of the National Woman’s Party from the Belmont-Paul Women’s Equality National Monument in Washington, an early mission statement for the Congressional Union for Woman Suffrage noted : “The colors adopted by the union are purple, white and gold, selected for the significance they bear in the work the union has undertaken.
- Geraldine Ferraro, the first female candidate for vice president did when she wore white to the 1984 Democratic convention to accept her nomination.
Read the full article, click here.
@Million_Bitcoin: “By wearing a white suit, Hillary Clinton honored the women who had gone before her …”
By choosing a white suit, the presidential nominee honored the women who had gone before her.
Why Hillary Wore White