- In DeBuNe a business unit is not controlled or overseen by an executive board as is typically the case with most incorporated businesses.
- A free market economy is a system formed by individual actors or businesses, who collaborate and compete with each other in a decentralized environment.
- Everything outside of their expertise can be left for other business units.
- The DeBuNe developers intend to fundamentally change the way businesses operate by offering a viable alternative to top-down managerial control.
- A business unit requests certain work to be carried out by another business unit, and that business unit might itself bring in one or more additional business units in order to complete the job.
Read the full article, click here.
@DCatallaxy: “Build your future with blockchain & DeBuNe –
@1debune #Nxt #entrepreneur #collaboration”
Open-source project DeBuNe is on a mission to create a network that will empower people to work together to build a genuinely free market economy – one which is not rigged in favour of powerful vested interests.
Independent Business Units on a Decentralized Business Network