- Ohio Senate Candidate Apologizes for Saying Justice Scalia’s Death ‘Happened at a Good Time’
- The update comes after the FBI may have taken its time to toss out an alert.
- During a Monday campaign event in Cleveland, Strickland, Ohio’s former governor, had said Scalia’s death “happened at a good time” because of pending court decisions.
- Florida Cop Kills Woman In Training Exercise to Show Police Restraint
- Reports: Cop who accidentally killed woman at citizens academy was asked to quit Miramar force
Read the full article, click here.
@unbeatablemedia: “Broker-dealer TradeZero launches first ‘dark pool’ exchange for bitcoin: By Gertrude Chavez-Dreyfuss NEW YORK…”
By Gertrude Chavez-Dreyfuss NEW YORK (Reuters) – TradeZero, a Bahamas-based online broker-dealer, said on Thursday it had launched the world’s first “dark pool” exchange for bitcoin to enable institutional investors to execute large trades. TradeZero has partnered with Jered Kenna, one
Broker-dealer TradeZero launches first ‘dark pool’ exchange for bitcoin