- If Clinton wants to “promote innovation while protecting privacy,” then blockchains will be mission-critical.
- If Clinton truly wants to “advance America’s global leadership” in the technology, then she will need to embrace the internet of value.
- As we outline in our new book, Blockchain Revolution , we can create a safer, more open, more inclusive, and more effective platform for serving the public.
- We applaud Clinton for slipping the less-than-sonorous word “blockchain” into her announcement on technology.
- Blockchain Could Be The Sorely Needed Revolution That Hillary Clinton Brings To Washington
Read the full article, click here.
@mamoru_io: “Blockchain Could Be The Sorely Needed Revolution That Hillary … – Huffington Post #blockchain #bitcoin”
Recently Hillary Rodham Clinton announced her policy initiatives for technology and innovation. She reiterated her support for high-tech education, job creation, and the adoption of a wide range of technologies. What surprised most observers was her call for “public service blockchain applications.”
Blockchain Could Be The Sorely Needed Revolution That Hillary Clinton Brings To Washington