- [Hearn, a bitcoin developer, declared that bitcoin had “failed” and that he was leaving the industry; it resulted in a media firestorm.]
- Last week, CoinDesk reported some news about itself .
- Yes, big financial institutions and banks, from Nasdaq to JPMorgan, have been on the “blockchain, not bitcoin” trend lately.
- It is a source of news about bitcoin investments, price spikes or crashes, and executive hires, and it is a regular destination for journalists who write about bitcoin (as well as for bitcoin enthusiasts who don’t get paid to write about the currency).
- I’m full time with the CoinDesk team.
Read the full article, click here.
@VRHax: “Bitcoin’s biggest investor bought its leading news outlet – Yahoo Finance”
From Yahoo Finance: Is there a conflict of interest in Barry Silbert owning CoinDesk?
Bitcoin’s biggest investor bought its leading news outlet