- Especially if the token were to gain a similar acceptance footprint over time (Ether is now accepted on Coinbase’s exchange, to continue the thought experiment – and it is believed by some that Litecoin will eventually be added to Coinbase’s exchange offering as well)…
- If you enjoy my cryptocurrency commentary, be sure to add yourself to the newsletter.
- And even with its now “slow” 10 minute block time (Ethereum has an average block time of around 15 seconds; Litecoin has a 2.5 minute block time), Bitcoin has a track record of liquidity, geographical distribution, merchant acceptance, & network uptime that no other cryptocurrency comes close to matching .
- I am not an active day trader of either currency and this post is not intended as financial advice.
- Full disclosure: At time of publication, I hold some bitcoins and ethers in my long term portfolio.
Read the full article, click here.
@btc_update: “Bitcoin Versus Ethereum: Room For Both? – Huffington Post #bitcoin #fintech #btc #crypto”
Ethereum has increasingly become a problem for the Internet’s millions of Bitcoin faithful. It goe…
Bitcoin Versus Ethereum: Room For Both?