- The U.S. Border Patrol photographed the boxes it says carried $3 million in the trunk of a Volkswagen Passat
- The the U.S. Border Patrol seized more than $3 million in cash that it says two men were trying to smuggle into Mexico from California this week.
- The Border Patrol noted most of its past seizures have been in smaller amounts: $300,000, $51,000 and $43,000.
- California is a hub for money laundering by Mexican cartels
- (CNN) Border Patrol agents in California hit a jackpot this week in terms of cash seizures: $3 million.
Read the full article, click here.
@GoInvest_Direct: “#Bitcoin San Diego Border Patrol seizes $3 million (Bitcoin users unaffected)”
Border Patrol agents in California seize $3 million from currency smugglers who launder money for mexican cartels, drug smugglers and human traffickers
San Diego Border Patrol seizes $3 million