- Gavin Andresen took over bitcoin development from Satoshi Nakamoto.
- Friday 6 May 2016 16.21Â BST Last modified on Friday 6 May 2016 20.43Â BST
- Bitcoin Foundationâ s chief scientist, who supported Craig Wrightâ s claim to be Satoshi Nakamoto, no longer allowed to make changes to currencyâ s code
- â When we saw the blog post convinced he found Satoshi, the prudent thing to do was to revoke his ownership of the â bitcoinâ organization on github, under which the Bitcoin Core repository currently lies, immediately,â van der Laan wrote.
- One of those others, Wladimir van der Laan, wrote on Friday that Andresenâ s ability to make changes to the main code running bitcoin has been revoked.
Read the full article, click here.
@IEAKwame: “Bitcoin project blocks out Gavin Andresen over Satoshi Nakamoto claims”
Chief scientist of the Bitcoin Foundation, who supported Craig Wright’s claim he was Satoshi Nakamoto, will no longer be allowed to make changes to the currency’s code
Bitcoin project blocks out Gavin Andresen over Satoshi Nakamoto claims