- It’s entirely likely that in 5 years or less, today’s use cases for the blockchain will seem absolutely primitive to us.
- Bitcoin does not appear to be used for much .
- As I demonstrate in today’s video below, Bitcoin is primarily a state transition ledger : it makes use of a decentralized blockchain to record the movement of coins on its network, going all the way back to the first transactions when the currency was launched back in January 2009.
- Bitcoin and Ethereum both use a blockchain, a globally distributed ledger that stores all of the prior transactions, going all the way back to the currency’s very first transactions or “genesis block.”
- I did a video sharing some of the amazing use cases for Ethereum that enterprising Ether fans have already showed off: one couple put their marriage and a charming photo on the blockchain.
Read the full article, click here.
@bitcoinagile: “#bitcoin Or #ethereum: Which Will Dominate? #bitcoin,ethereum,money”
Bitcoin and Ethereum both use a blockchain, a globally distributed ledger that stores all of the prior transactions, going all the way back to the curren…
Bitcoin Or Ethereum: Which Will Dominate?