- Check more articles today from Bitcoin World
- Bitcoin hit a two-year high above $700, after it spiked 21% over the weekend, as traders raced in front of an unusual event called the “halving,” an adjustment to bitcoin’s protocol designed to control the creation of new coins….
- [part 5 of 5] Massive on-chain scaling begins with block sizes up to 20MB. Final post of the Xthin article series.
- In the piece, Fernandez offers a critique of a presentation given last week at the US Federal Reserve to an audience of 90 central bankers, and explains why he believes it didn’t properly represent the technology. …
- To read the full article, click the button below
Read the full article, click here.
@BitcoinWrld: “Bitcoin hits a 2-year high thanks to a big change in the code…and China – CNBC”
overnewser, The best real-time news sites information.