- “I am hopeful that the Scottish people will, over time, understand the vision of this project, the good it can do for the Scottish people, and will choose to participate, to make this successful for all.”
- The document is signed “Baldur Friggjar Odinsson”; just like with bitcoin, the currency’s creator is pseudonymous.
- The currency began life in February, and for the first month, traded like many other bitcoin clones.
- As you can buy auroracoin with bitcoin, and bitcoin with US dollars, it’s possible to establish an exchange rate: one auroracoin is now worth $11.37, putting the value of the entire currency at $121m.
- Bitcoin goes national with Scotcoin and Auroracoin
Read the full article, click here.
@bitcoinagile: “#bitcoin goes national with Scotcoin and Auroracoin #Iceland #Scotland”
Are hyper-national currencies the future of the bitcoin movement?
Bitcoin goes national with Scotcoin and Auroracoin