- Verizon buys Yahoo for $4.8 billion after long sale process
- ‘s how Democrats would handle tech policy in a Hillary White House
- ‘s what Republicans (and maybe Trump) think about tech policy
- Just last year, police arrested Mt. Gox CEO Mark Karpeles after the theft of nearly $400 million brought down the exchange permanently.
- The company did announce that the theft was limited specifically to Bitcoin wallets and no other digital tokens currently traded on the site were impacted by the theft.
Read the full article, click here.
@bitcoinagile: “#bitcoin exchange loses more than $60 million in digital heist”
Likely disconcerting to anyone that trades in the popular cryptocurrency known as Bitcoin, a digital exchange was hit by hackers this week and approximately $65 million in Bitcoin was stolen.
Bitcoin exchange loses more than $60 million in digital heist