- The Company focuses on acquiring technologies, patents and companies having the ability to leverage the blockchain crypto technology.
- Such forward-looking information involves important risks and uncertainties that could significantly affect anticipated results in the future and such results may differ from those expressed in any forward-looking statements made by, or on behalf of, the company.
- The Company has been in negotiations with the Australian company for several weeks now; finalizing its formal agreement.
- The U.S. Licenses will also give the Company’s subsidiary (Global Election Services (“GES”)) the ability to enhance its current service offering and aggressively expand its client base.
- Should all go well, Global Arena Holding will be the benefactor of certain U.S. Licenses that will instantly establish additional revenue generating opportunities.
Read the full article, click here.
@MomoAndGapper: “Big news out! $GAHC announces LOI – #pennystocks #blockchain #investing”
From Yahoo Finance: Global Arena Holding, Inc. , announced today that the Company has entered into an Letter of Intent with an Australian voting App company, to secure certain U.S. Licenses for a popular voting App that removes …
Global Enters LOI With Maker of Popular Voting App