- My guide is 30-year-old Chandler Guo, the co-founder of Bitbank, and a bitcoin entrepreneur.
- Guo has built two fully functioning mines in China and is building what he claims will be the largest bitcoin mine in the world – capable, once complete, of producing more than 30% of all bitcoin globally.
- His family ran a beef farm, became rich and he decided to invest in bitcoin.
- In China, savvy entrepreneurs are making millions a year by mining bitcoin.
- We looked inside a secret Chinese bitcoin mine
Read the full article, click here.
@irdb: “کار کردن اینا تو معدن #بیتکوین منو یاد سختی کار کارگران معدن زغالسنگ میاندازه. باید با خودت کپسول اکسیژن ببری!”
In China, savvy entrepreneurs are making millions a year by mining bitcoin. Danny Vincent visited one of the world’s biggest facilities of its kind.