- Officials order 5,200 homes to evacuate in California Pilot Fire in San Bernardino Mountains
- The letter argues that Trump “would be the most reckless president in American history” and states that “none of us will vote” for Trump.
- Southern California fire grows to nearly 5K acres as crews fight for containment
- Yahoo News Now: Kori Schake on Republican national security officials’ letter opposing Donald Trump
- The closure of the highway, which runs along much of the Pacific coastline and is famed for its dramatic ocean views, was prompted by an increase in fire and wind activity in the Big Sur area, the California Department of Forestry and Fire Protection said.
Read the full article, click here.
@BerkleyBearNews: “Banks and tech firms apply blockchain to trade finance”
LONDON/HONG KONG (Reuters) – An HSBC and Bank of America Merrill Lynch venture and financial technology firm R3 said separately on Wednesday that they had created ways of using blockchain technology to simplify trade finance processes. The two banks said they had joined with the Infocomm Development
Banks and tech firms apply blockchain to trade finance